Eliana

how did you get into regina?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

there are a couple of fans in Sao Paulo. Watch for Cynthia and Mariana. You guys are multiplying like crazy!

Well, I did say on a post somewhere that brazilians are worse than ants. People should believe in me! Razzer

Oh, Vinicius, who posted here once and god knows why never posted again, is from Rio de Janeiro.

Well, Mariana disappeard. I have absolutely no idea where she's been lately. And I'm still trying to convince Vinicius to post more often. He says he's always reading the forum, tho.

I'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive. I'm really thinking about keeping "brumstix" as my home page. So I'll be sure that I'll always post here, Wink

We brazilians are just like Ants, yep! Tropical-ants Cool

And I first "heard" about Regina , reading a blog of a very famous musical journalist here on Brazil. He said many wonderful things about her, and other 3 female singers. I downloaded all of them, but, as you can see, Regina touched my hea-a-a-a-a-art very deeper than the others.

I know, right? Now we just need to find out where the hell Mari is and find out who Coala is!

It's going to be so fun when we have more Brazilians posting here! I mean, for me! You guys will have to put up a lot more whining like: "why doesn't regina come to brazil" and stuff!

Well, unfortunately, we live in a country where most artists/bands only come to when their careers are dead in the US and Europe. So I guess it'll be at least 20 years before we get to see regina live.

Through "Modern Girls & Old Fashion Men" and reading about her on NME. I immediately went and got Soviet Kitsch and the rest is history. For some reason a large portion of my record collection consists of recordings made by female artists and bands fronted by female singers. Regina fit there like a glove and now she's no doubt my favorite female singer along with Marit Bergman. That's about it. Roll Eyes