Sign in to follow this  
Galactastica

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori

I know! It's amazing how the sickness is almost unnoticable if you listen to JUST that one track. Listen to the rest of the concert, and you'll notice it. But I think it's because when there's really only one recording of any sort of popularity, it just sort of becomes a part of the magic. You come to expect it to sound like that, all airy and breathy and amazing. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by IDontCare:

I search for it every day. Frowner

JohnnyC reportedly has a live recording of it from Montreal that hasn't been heard yet. Hopefully he'll post it somewhere someday. Smiler

The demo though... While I'm sure it exists, is probably going to take a very long time to find, if ever even found in the first place. Considering how much she specifically wanted that song not to leak, and how she was just really sort of beginning to reach some sort of popularity and didn't quite have a huge enough following that there probably weren't many if ANY really aiming to "leak" her material, it might very well not materialize.

But who knows? Maybe in 3 years it'll end up on another album.

One can only hope. <3

Well, finding the alleged studio would be just as exciting as finding the all those others that are missing. With "You," I think it may be my favorite live song... now that we're getting "Patron Saint." Smiler

quote:

JohnnyC reportedly has a live recording of it from Montreal that hasn't been heard yet. Hopefully he'll post it somewhere someday. Smiler

I'm in email correspondence with him about that right now tbh

quote:
Originally posted by tourniquet737:

quote:

I'm in email correspondence with him about that right now tbh

You have no idea how happy this makes me. Big Grin

If he could actually post that recording I'd probably die from sheer joy and wonder and all-consuming amazement. Big Grin