Sign in to follow this  
genkaar

Carson Daly again

Just watched it. "Better" with the full band.

Awesome. It still feels unreal seeing her on TV after all the appearances she's made.

The sound was probably better live than it was on TV, but that's often the case, and the performance was great.

A few lucky front-row fans got an entire camera shot dedicated to them as well... they're gonna love seeing that on youtube.

Go Regina, Keep Rockin' those earrings! Love 'em!

i just watched it too.. she was amazing. but isnt she always?i wish there would have been more than just that song though. oh well. i'd been looking forward to that all week. ha ha & im loving the heart earrings too. theyve kinda become one of her signature things. i cant get enough of her music..and i cant wait to see one of her live shows..or even better, meet her someday.

wow.i just saw her play better on Carsons Last Call....she was really good....her eyes were closed almost the whole time it was so cute...then at the very end she really got into when she goes "any (clickclick) thing at all uuuh, any (clickclick)thing at a--ll" she opened her eyes really wide and smiled really big and looked like she was just having good time....she kind of looked bored until the end...but she still was great!!!! cant wait to see her again on t.v. i luv seeing her perform....too bad she's doing her europe tour right now, i want her to come to OHIO>>>>! oh well i hear most of her shows are 18and over s i wont be able to get in for about a year so ..ughhhhh...... anyways i guess i can marvel from afar...