Sign in to follow this  
reginaspektorrocks

number 10 spot, maybe..

(note, i did not mean to make it sound below like myspace fans alone moved regina up, by we i mean all regina fans, just incase it came out wierd lol)

The fans at myspace have been voting like crazy this week and we have moved regina from 17 to 10 spot in the vh1 top 20 ( this is what i have been told, we will know for sure tomorrow) we owe some of the credit to the Pete Yorn fans, I have a regina myspace and there is a pete yorn fan page that i got in contact with and agreed to add each others artist into our voting sessions, working together to bring both our artists up in the chart so thank you to Petes fans as well. if anyone here is interested in voting we could use all the help we can get to move regina up even further, you can go to vh1 and vote as much as you like, it has 20 spots but you dont have to fill them all in, just regina and who ever else you migh like, or just regina, if you are so inclined you could throw pete in your number 2 or 3 as well since they have been doing the same for regina. the vh1 addy http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/

and my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/reginaspektorrocks

any way thanks guys, I will check in next week and let you know if we get her moved up any further.

Peace

(note, i did not mean to make it sound below like myspace fans alone moved regina up, by we i mean all regina fans, just incase it came out wierd lol)

The fans at myspace have been voting like crazy this week and we have moved regina from 17 to 10 spot in the vh1 top 20 ( this is what i have been told, we will know for sure tomorrow) we owe some of the credit to the Pete Yorn fans, I have a regina myspace and there is a pete yorn fan page that i got in contact with and agreed to add each others artist into our voting sessions, working together to bring both our artists up in the chart so thank you to Petes fans as well. if anyone here is interested in voting we could use all the help we can get to move regina up even further, you can go to vh1 and vote as much as you like, it has 20 spots but you dont have to fill them all in, just regina and who ever else you migh like, or just regina, if you are so inclined you could throw pete in your number 2 or 3 as well since they have been doing the same for regina. the vh1 addy http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/

and my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/reginaspektorrocks

any way thanks guys, I will check in next week and let you know if we get her moved up any further.

Peace

Well, I did my part before the voting ended. I voted for Regina at least 20 times, and Pete Yorn almost as many times. I'm actually a big Yorn fan as well. I even threw in a couple for Snow PAtrol, Muse, and KT Tunstall.

yes it is official, i found the vh1 page where they list the week to week lists, regina did indeed make number 10, and i think it is the first time she has been that high in the list, as a mater of fact i think last week was the first time she made top 20 even though she has been up for voting for a while, i think it is just a matter of getting fans motivated to vote. I bet she is pretty happy about the results this week. hopefuly we can bump her up a little more by next week.

by the way if you want to see result lists yourself go to the vh1 page i linked to above, then click on the (video on demand VSPOT) at top right of page, then the little tab that says all videos, then the little music menu tab, then the big fat TOP 20 box, there you will see a box for each week and then just click on the week you want, the feb 3 box will show regina at 10 even though you still see her at number 17 on the main page.

Alright, who watched it this morning? Regina got serious airtime, a few remarks on her video, an on air link to her page at VH1, a comment on her jumping 7 spots to number 10, and her entire video played. Let's see how far we can move it next week! Tell all of your friends to VOTE, several times of course!