Sign in to follow this  
Dan the man

11:11 Charity request!

Being as it's not available in CD form anymore, I did the only thing a desperate soul could do. I downloaded it from iTunes. Now that doesn't sound too bad for a oop release, but here's the problem. I can't burn it to a CD to play in the car, use tracks for compilations, or enjoy it at it's full bit-rate best on my home stereo like a proper CD. I've been scouring eBay and other internet sources for a copy of the real thing for at least 3 years with no luck.

Now for the big question, does anyone here have the real thing?

I've been listening to Songs from her website for years, but I'm actually ordering it from CDbaby right now. Man, I outta' get several, they regularly sell on eBay for as much as $30, even though it's still available new.

Being as it's not available in CD form anymore, I did the only thing a desperate soul could do. I downloaded it from iTunes. Now that doesn't sound too bad for a oop release, but here's the problem. I can't burn it to a CD to play in the car, use tracks for compilations, or enjoy it at it's full bit-rate best on my home stereo like a proper CD. I've been scouring eBay and other internet sources for a copy of the real thing for at least 3 years with no luck.

Now for the big question, does anyone here have the real thing?

I've been listening to Songs from her website for years, but I'm actually ordering it from CDbaby right now. Man, I outta' get several, they regularly sell on eBay for as much as $30, even though it's still available new.

I really want 11:11 too! the reason it's so hard to find them is that they only made 230 versions of 11:11 and then they gave them out at her shows back in 2001 when she was not signed by a label.

THAT TIME:

Where did this 230 number come from? That's news to me. I'm not saying it's wrong as i have no clue how many were made. Just wondering how you know this.

well JohnnyC i was looking for regina related sites and there was something about 11:11 which just happens to be my favorite regina album, well anyway i was looking at this site and it was talking about how hard it is to get this cd so i was reading and the reason was that there is only 230 cd's that she made. so thats how i know. Big Grin