Sign in to follow this  
Dan the man

Mean People Suck! (web forum a-hole rant)

quote:
Originally posted by Django:

it will remain insignificant and useless.

Precisely!

Asaelfx-

That plays right in to his hand. Your reaction is the one his looking for. Think of him as a leaf. Eventually he will wither and fall off if we don't water him! Wink

Yeah I know.. I have kept myself from commenting on it directly. I just flagged it a few times. And it's full of adult content.. So I thought that it was appropriate to flag it for that anyway.

But that's why I was posting my feelings on it here. Just to get my initial reaction off my chest somewhere where he probably won't see it.

Hm, it's one of those things really. there are always going to be people who dislike something that you like, but at the same time people need to be respectful and tactful.

That thing about Moscow being in Germany was spesh though.

Guys, the only way to deal with these kind of people is to ignore them. Do not let them get to you. I know I sound like some after-school tv special but, hey, this tv special knows what she's talking about! I was on these other forums, and I posted how much I loved Regina, and like three people responded with a, "OMG! Me too! She rocks!" This one dude said, "She sucks," but we all ignored him and he went away.

I think his username was clockworkorange, actually.