Sign in to follow this  
diblasio

New here

Hello! Thought I'd take a second to introduce myself. I'm a HUGE Regina fan (from Texas!) I also play piano (including some Regina stuff)...I apparently also love ellipses and parenthesis! Wink Haven't looked around much...just figured I'd jump right in. Big Grin

Hello! Thought I'd take a second to introduce myself. I'm a HUGE Regina fan (from Texas!) I also play piano (including some Regina stuff)...I apparently also love ellipses and parenthesis! Wink Haven't looked around much...just figured I'd jump right in. Big Grin

I know the majority of forumers are to lazy to respond to newcomer's posts, but i say WELCOME!

I, too study piano (including regina's music. i think we might help eachother out! i can play most all of her music) and i also play the double bass, guitar, and i am a vocalist!

I am glad you are now part of the online community!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!

i too, am brand new (as of this morning) to the commenter page, or i don't quite know what its called..i play piano and dabble in guitar and writing poetry/lyrics/whatever, though i wish so much i could sing man.

anyways, hello