Sign in to follow this  
haras

dream

hah yesterday i had a crazy dream during my mid morning nap-

i had met regina backstage, for whatever reason, and we were hanging out and drinking copiously

anyways, i passed out and missed her concert, it was very very sad.

but she was still a cool person haha

random and unimportant to all you cool people, but i don't know who else to spew to. haha

hah yesterday i had a crazy dream during my mid morning nap-

i had met regina backstage, for whatever reason, and we were hanging out and drinking copiously

anyways, i passed out and missed her concert, it was very very sad.

but she was still a cool person haha

random and unimportant to all you cool people, but i don't know who else to spew to. haha

I had an interesting dream last night. I was substituting some art class, possibly Art History (I am not a teacher or anything!) Our class had a bar room area and then I heard Regina and she was playing. But she was singing and someone else was playing piano. There was a full band too. So in the dream I pinched myself to see if it hurt, to see if I was dreaming, it did not hurt. I knew I was dreaming so I went along with it all. Listened in. I think she sang "Love Affair" by request. So I woke up for reals and came on to her site to see if she added a date for San Francisco for her tour but it looks like not yet. I hope Regina makes it back to this area. And yes, I did dream about a Regina show last night.

i had a wierd dream about the upcoming tour last night too. its been on my mind lately. so i went to the amazing show, and she sang a new song called "making up for silence" with long long piano solos and riping up the scales with her voice. totally cool. i remember some of th setlist. um hero, wallet, fidelity and samson and on the radio of course, one more time with feeling, and also stepped's in the studio which was so cool to hear from regina's voice! *(i watched that video last night so i think thats where that came from)* okay, so afterward i gave her my demo, and talked a little about how much her music means to me and then told her about Sitwells coffe bar which is pretty close to bogarts, and so we went there and talked and it was so great. but she wouldnt let me talk about her music, we talked about current events, language (of course), traveling... just all sorts of stuff, we talked about music just not how awesome her's was Frowner. it was the most vivid dream i have ever had, maybe because ive been al the places in my dream before (bogarts, sitwells) and it was easy to put regina into the mix. Smiler

two nights ago i had a dream that i had snuck into some womans house, and my mom and her were inside talking. and this lady had the SOviet kitsch 'vinyl' that i have just ordered (in real life) but in the dream, the vinyl was a GIANT cd, instead of a record. it was cool. and she had a Soviet Kitsch with songs that were taken off the final version.. one called "sookie" and someting else i cnat remeber. somethin about a dog.

i have alot of reg dreams

one time i had one that i was on a train thing going to a Bjork concert that was also a Cirque de soliel (sp?) show/acrobat thing .... and on the way, the train went through a mall and regina was playing there.

so i had to decide to go to Bjork or reg.

&& eventually i jumped off the train and sprinted out of the mall to regs stage./ and she was singing pop songs and rap etc. and all my friends from school were there.

it was strange.... then i got up on stage with her.... o.O

I, unfortunately enough haven't had a Regina dream (yet) but I had a weird one about my Spanish teacher ( who I swear is Feist, because they look so much alike)... So me and my friend ( Regini is a cute name) were at Alcopocos and then my Spanish teacher came and picked us up in a bus and then we drove back to my house and across the street Feist had just moved in but it wasn't the same house that is actually there and then we decided to go over and take a tour of her house and have a dinner party. So Feist was showing us around her house and she had a "daughter" that was just a little girl from Spain who didn't speak any English. So we were wandering around her house and then my teacher turned into Feist basically and then I woke and was really creeped out.