Sign in to follow this  
haras

dream

I had this really weird dream last night sadly it didn't involve Reginka.It would probably be funnier with her in it though.

So in my dream i was a Super spy with my freinds and that Crash coyote,ya know the one from that video game,and the mission was to destroy these possessed, devil spawn, oompa loompa babies that were trying to take over the world. If one of the baby things bit you ,you become a purple flying blob of somthing you were terrified of.

The only things we had to kill them was either a banana or guns you made with your hands. Okay so pretty much all I remember is all my friends and crash were turned into there greatest fears. Me and the evil baby things had like a mortal combat fight, and the banana I had wasn't really a banana after all it was a nuclear bomb that only killed the evil babies, but before I had the chance to use it I was kicking the babies into the pit of death from the movie 300.

So that pretty much wraps up that dream.

yeah... It didn't make that much sense but it's a dream...made in my brain so it shouldn't make sense at all

I had a dream last night that my school was holding a sea turtle race. They passed out our school directories during the race and whose name was on it but Regina's! It said something like "Call Regina Spektor --some date-- at 1:30 for a chat." I was really excited and pointing this out to a friend when I look across the stadium and who's sitting there in a forest green sweater but Regina with her Mom and Aunt.

At this point I'm freaking out and have to run outside to gain my composure. I was trying decide whether I should leave her be or go talk to her when I woke up.

quote:
At this point I'm freaking out and have to run outside to gain my composure. I was trying decide whether I should leave her be or go talk to her when I woke up.

Wow I'm really impressed that you would have that much respekt for her privacy in a dream, I don't think I would. Real life would be a different story.

I think i had a Regina dream a couple days ago. All I remember from it was a brick building and there was a tree next to it and one of the branches extended sort of through the building like chopping it in half sort of and the branch was twisted so that it spelled out 8th floor. It was really cool, but I wish i remembered more.

I had a Reg dream several weeks ago. Funny, now that it was mentioned, I remember it.

So I was at this big concert hall which was like Radio City and College of Staten Island and Murrow High School all mixed into one. And there were people I knew outside, but that part isn't very important. So I get inside with my friend and he's like, I've never seen her live before and I'm like, "We went that time to the place" and I can't remember where it was and then the usher comes over and tells us to please be quiet, the artists are taking the stage. But the usher was Regina. And she was just like standing there, and then I started talking to her. I said, "Hi. Shouldn't you be on stage?" (or something to that effect. It was a dream.)

So then she says something like, "I am," and motions toward the stage which looked like the one the NY Philharmonic played on in North Korea. But on the stage is another Regina Spektor, and following her out from backstage is a full orchestra of like 50 or 60 people.

And they're tuning, and she's hitting the piano pretty randomly, and the usher Regina is talking to my friend and not to me, and I start getting angry, and the orchestra sounds funky, and the Regina on stage isn't playing anything recognizable as a song, and I'm completely lost, and the Regina next to me says, "Okay. Here's a worksheet," and gives us these worksheets about real estate taxes and mobile homes (trailer homes? trailer park houses?).

And then the Regina on stage stops hitting the piano keys, and everything gets quiet and then the whole stage disappears and so does the Reg next to me, and then I'm sitting next to my math teacher in the hallway of my school.

I don't know what any of that means. If I were into dream reading, I'd be very confused. I'm still very confused. Yikes.

I had an amazing dream last night:

Basically, Brumstix was a real world place, it was a small building with a main room with sofas and what not, and we all hung out there and even Regina stopped by every once in a while.

I'm not going to go into full detail seeing as it would take forever to remember and then interpret the memories into words.

Anyway:

One day we decided we wanted to do a Regina Tour so we all got on a bus and drove until we got to this church type place.

The place turned out to be this really weird Regina museum.

All I remember is one exhibit though, and it was Regina, as a child, messing around with a piano along with several other kids and a teacher.

There was also a keyboard outside of that particular exhibit that was vacant.

I pressed a note on the keyboard and what emanated from it was this extremely loud organ sound which made the teacher angry and forced me to leave.

After that I returned to the Stix building.

There were two people there: Rawin and Regina.

Rawin was on a sofa reading something and Regina was on a computer reading the Brumstix forum.

Me and Regina talked for a while about random things like what is happening on the Stix, etc etc.

There were more things in the dream that were extremely peculiar (like the fact that Regina owned a fake news TV gameshow where the fake anchors would get voted off if they weren't funny enough) but I'm not going to try and remember all of it right now.

Just thought I'd share this dream with you guys.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

After that I returned to the Stix building.

There were two people there: Rawin and Regina.

Rawin was on a sofa reading something and Regina was on a computer reading the Brumstix forum.

rawin gets everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Basically, Brumstix was a real world place, it was a small building with a main room with sofas and what not, and we all hung out there and even Regina stopped by every once in a while.

Did it have BEAN BAG CHAIRS?!

Explanation: http://www.styleweekly.com/article.asp?idarticle=16485