Sign in to follow this  
haras

dream

Haha Raph the journalist in that article kept harking on about bean bag chairs. It was very weird.

And Jamie where are you? Was this the show when you wore your sequined dress? I'm guessing you're the girl who's right in front of Regina in that photo, but that's really just going on the fact that you have brownish hair and that I would trust you to be there early enough to get the best spot Razzer

To get rid of that association, watch

Edit: Damn, that's the wrong one. YouTube doesn't have the one where she falls into a bean bag chair and gets stuck. Oh well, it's still an awesome video.

I had a really fucked up dream last night.

Since the battery on my computer is about to run out, I'll give you the shortened version:

The moon hit the earth and the earth crumbled to pieces.

There were still parts of the earth where people were living and okay but the east coast in the US got destroyed.

I remember in my dream worrying about Regina and all the stixers that I knew lived in New York.

I went on to Brumstix to see if anyone had posted to say they were okay but no one had since it happened except Sophie who had just got back Austria so she wasn't affected by it too much.

She said something about how there were major earthquakes and and she had heard that a Nuclear Bomb had gone off.

Anyway, this dream was relatively disturbing to me and I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

EDIT: So much for the short version Wink

^^whoa, holy apocalypse batman!

I had a dream last night where there were a lot of stixers in my basement hanging out, and my parents kept coming downstairs, looking perplexed, and then leaving. And then there was a sort of cook off.. there were 3 teams, the stixer team, and then 2 other teams of randoms who were in the background and unimportant. And I think we were doing well? And George was asking me a lot of questions. Nothing weird, just like what I was interested in and things like that.

I Love dreaming! And I had a dream last night Big Grin. Im sure there was more to it but I only remember a very very small part of it. I was talking to a friend called Lucy on facebook for like one minute. Thats all i remember! And I can't even remember what we were talking about. Anyway, then I woke up a little excited and didnt know why. Then a couple minutes later I thought, hey wasnt I just having a conversation with someone... Oh I completely forgot, Lucy! So I quickly turned to my computer to continue the conversation. But it wasn't on. I only then realised it was a dream

A reality dream I had years ago which I HATED was I won heaps of money. I woke up and strolled down stairs extremely happy before snapping back to reality.

Anywhip. Last night, before going to sleep, I came accross something called the lucidity institute. Because I wanted to see if there was a way of remembering your dreams. And there is. So I read an article about it and that night I remembered my dreeeeam! Big Grin

Apparently we usually dream every 90 minutes or so. And you can work your way towards becoming a lucid dreamer. Which im going to try to follow

Anyway my dream was pretty random and its nothing interesting but im just excited i remembered so much so you can read on only if youre really really bored and have nothing to do.

I was in a chinese restaurant with my mum. She ordered hers then I ordered mine. And one random guy just started talking to me about something. A few minutes later we stopped talking and then I went to find my mum to wait for our food. But she disappeared. Then the place suddenly turned into a night club and one of my friends, gym obsessed friend appeared, got up, and istead of dancing, he just started posing and showing off his muscles in the middle of the dance floor.

Then, one of the american girls i met last summer showed up. She was flirting a lil and then started talking about tv and we ended up at her place watching tv. the dream ended