Sign in to follow this  
Rhiannon83

Regina Videography

hey everyone im looking for some help here as id list to make a list of all regina's videos (like the complete spektography that johnnyc compiled) with info.

so i think it should include official videos (like for singles and promo purposes), unofficial ones (like the amazing somedays one that looks like its on scrunched paper - sorry i cant remember who its by off the top of my head), and live/interviews/tv appearances but not clips that people have captured from gigs with the exception of whole shows like the fabulous kristina withakay's tonic dvd.

ok so going by the vids i have on my computer at the moment i'll start it off and you guys feel free to post (id particulary like info on the tv appearances like dates and where they were filmed) and ill add it all to the list like johnnyc did.

Official

Fidelity

Better

Ode to divorce

On the radio

Us

Samson

Unofficial

Somedays

TV Appearences

The Flowers (Last Call with Carson Daly)

Interview (CBS)

Fidelity (Jimmy Kimmel)

Fidelity (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno)

On The Radio (Last Call with Carson Daly)

Us (Late Night with Conan O'Brien 2005-03-10)

Somedays (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 2005-04-20)

Fidelity (TOTP2 Jan 2007)

Live

Tonic, New York 2005-07-27

hey everyone im looking for some help here as id list to make a list of all regina's videos (like the complete spektography that johnnyc compiled) with info.

so i think it should include official videos (like for singles and promo purposes), unofficial ones (like the amazing somedays one that looks like its on scrunched paper - sorry i cant remember who its by off the top of my head), and live/interviews/tv appearances but not clips that people have captured from gigs with the exception of whole shows like the fabulous kristina withakay's tonic dvd.

ok so going by the vids i have on my computer at the moment i'll start it off and you guys feel free to post (id particulary like info on the tv appearances like dates and where they were filmed) and ill add it all to the list like johnnyc did.

Official

Fidelity

Better

Ode to divorce

On the radio

Us

Samson

Unofficial

Somedays

TV Appearences

The Flowers (Last Call with Carson Daly)

Interview (CBS)

Fidelity (Jimmy Kimmel)

Fidelity (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno)

On The Radio (Last Call with Carson Daly)

Us (Late Night with Conan O'Brien 2005-03-10)

Somedays (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 2005-04-20)

Fidelity (TOTP2 Jan 2007)

Live

Tonic, New York 2005-07-27