Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

In the Attic

In the Attic

...Flash forward to right now, and "In the Attic" is set to unleash its very first compilation of those performances, the iTunes-only release Attic Jam. Featuring intimate, exclusive recordings from the aforementioned, as well as the Raconteurs, Regina Spektor, Editors, the Magic Numbers, and more, the digital release arrives February 14. So when your sweetheart gets you an iTunes gift card for Valentine's Day, after you break up with him/her, you know what to do with it...

...11 Regina Spektor - "Musicbox"...

In the Attic

...Flash forward to right now, and "In the Attic" is set to unleash its very first compilation of those performances, the iTunes-only release Attic Jam. Featuring intimate, exclusive recordings from the aforementioned, as well as the Raconteurs, Regina Spektor, Editors, the Magic Numbers, and more, the digital release arrives February 14. So when your sweetheart gets you an iTunes gift card for Valentine's Day, after you break up with him/her, you know what to do with it...

...11 Regina Spektor - "Musicbox"...

Interesting.

It features intimate/exlusive recordings, but that doesn't mean they all are. I'm betting this is the same version of "Music Box" as found on the Begin to Hope Special Edition Disc 2. Unless something interesting has been added (instrumentation, or a live variation) I think it's unlikely to have been redone... again.

We shall see I suppose.

an aside: I can't help but feel that Regina's passed the point of needing this kind of exposure, making the news somewhat lacklustre to me.

Thanks so much for the link, seriously, my two favorite artists of all time in the same room. I've been a HUGE Pete Townsend fan since I was in high school back in the dark ages. Pete has written some of the best lyrics EVER.

quote:
Originally posted by Jasimo:

You can watch the episode with Regina here:

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=42979

She's in episode 4.