Sign in to follow this  
Dan the man

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VH1 Top 20

yeah.. the fucking ice cube has to go...

i've voted for the past hour.& im not stopping now.

i wont stand to see regina with an ice cube next to her name.. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I don't believe it comes out until thursday or friday and then there is this really convoluted way of getting it. If Dan The Man is around, he'll let us know.

Yeah I'm around, old silent but deadly. I'm here every day almost, it's just that I rarely find anything interesting to respond to much anymore. I voted about 50 times or so at work today, I'll vote more tommorow. I'm seeing Regina soon in Dallas again, November 8th, oddly enough, exactly one year minus a day from when I saw her for the first time last year. If she has a m&g again I'll try to remember to ask about her and CSI-NY.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan the man:

I'm here every day almost, it's just that I rarely find anything interesting to respond to much anymore.

We're so not worthy Wink

So Dan, when does the list come out and how the heck do we access it? You seemed to know a way to see it early.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

Voted yesterday, voted today. I'm only putting her name on the #1 spot and not filling out the other 19... It says my votes are registered.

For now, the cube means "cool", the flame means a steaming pile of ... Meaning subject to change.

Cracks me up!!! I don't fill out any of the others either, I doubt anyone else here does. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin