Sign in to follow this  
lambo

Regina's Birthday Show

I was at last night's show and I recorded quite a bit of it. I'll try to sort out some way of sharing it all with you, but my internet skills are lacking, so it may take a while.

If anyone can give me some tips on how to upload music, then by all means do so.

Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Hi I'm Paul:

I was at last night's show and I recorded quite a bit of it. I'll try to sort out some way of sharing it all with you, but my internet skills are lacking, so it may take a while.

If anyone can give me some tips on how to upload music, then by all means do so.

Smiler

Hi Paul!

You are AMAZING for recording this birthday show! If you could be so gracious as to upload it for us shameless addicts, there's a fairly simple method of doing so:

If you have the entire recording as one large file (or a .zip archive of the seperate tracks)

Go to www.yousendit.com

-select "send file"

-set the recepient email to anything (yourself is a good idea)

-browse to the file you want to send, and click "send it"

-After the file uploads to the site, you will be given a link to share with others. COPY THAT LINK, and post it here! Done!

If you would like, I can seperate the file into individual tracks for you and convert them to MP3's for everyone (including yourself).

Anywho, if you can share you're the best! If you need any help or anything else you can reach me @gmail.com

just put john.collucci before the @ sign. Works for MSNmessenger as well, if that's your cuppa.

Cheers and thanks for keeping the recording spirit alive!!!

~j!

JohnnyC,

I will give that a go and try to share with everyone. It'll be tomorrow now, as I'm quite tired and feel I'd best be getting to bed (how pathetic, it's not even that late).

I didn't record the entire show because, well, I don't know why. But I got five or six songs.

So yeah... tomorrow.

Until then...