Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Regina @ NYU

Just got back from seeing Regina at NYU. So what that the piano was out of tune it was only the second time seeing her so I'm still too dumbstruck to notice those little things. As with seeing her at the Sidewalk I felt lucky and like I was going to miss something when I leave New York. So I hope that she packs in a lot of shows in the next few months and that the new cd comes out soon! Also because I live off 225 I couldn't help but wonder where that lamp post is that she was singing about. I believe in magical realism in the Bronx.

Just got back from seeing Regina at NYU. So what that the piano was out of tune it was only the second time seeing her so I'm still too dumbstruck to notice those little things. As with seeing her at the Sidewalk I felt lucky and like I was going to miss something when I leave New York. So I hope that she packs in a lot of shows in the next few months and that the new cd comes out soon! Also because I live off 225 I couldn't help but wonder where that lamp post is that she was singing about. I believe in magical realism in the Bronx.