Sign in to follow this  
ajk44035

Birthday

Happy Birthday Girl!

Sorry it's a little late, i was born on the same day. However I was born in 1969. Still, it's always nice to find an aquarius/pieces (cusp). I'm in cleveland ohio. I have never heard your music or even heard OF you until i did a search on Wikipedia for "the little prince" & your name was one of the references. then i read the article, went to your website, you sound cool.

& that's pretty much the end.

looking forward to hearing your music when i'm done with this email.

take care

thanks

later 'gator

ajk44035

Happy Birthday Girl!

Sorry it's a little late, i was born on the same day. However I was born in 1969. Still, it's always nice to find an aquarius/pieces (cusp). I'm in cleveland ohio. I have never heard your music or even heard OF you until i did a search on Wikipedia for "the little prince" & your name was one of the references. then i read the article, went to your website, you sound cool.

take care

thanks

later 'gator

ajk44035

quote:
Originally posted by ajk44035:

Happy Birthday Girl!

take care

thanks

later 'gator

ajk44035

welcome ajk."Cleveland Rocks,,Cleveland Rocks"..Ian Hunter(Mott The Hoople) lol..I do like Cleveland btw..~Peace