Sign in to follow this  
Maksimova

Looking for someone

Wow, my first free weekend in months, and upon trying to catch up on life outside of school, I find a flaming bag of crap at my desktop. Vladi, to be honest, I truly enjoyed the few conversations we had. You seemed very passionate about the Russian bards of old, and the messages they were attempting to spread to humanity. Suddenly, you disappear for well over a year, and after several attempts to contact you my life sifted back towards school and work. I didn’t and don’t know you well enough to feel obligated to your whereabouts, but I did wonder nonetheless. Now, out of the blue, my first half-assed attempt at contact from you is this garbage!?!? If I have the option, I’ll stick with the disappearing act, Thanks.

It’s funny that when you only know somebody from the words they write that your mind creates an image isolated from conscious creation. The image that was created by my mind was a young man who had experienced a lot in his relatively short time on earth and so was split between his adolescent truth and beyond-his-years wisdom. The only way to live both is to make the mistakes, take the chances, and live the experiences while simultaneously imparting them as wisdom to others. It’s unfortunate that your mind apparently created a surfer image of me, whom is going for the world record for saying, "man" the most amount of times in a single conversation.

This Frankenstein conversation you’ve created intrigues me on the level of a debate of the existence of God, and I have a feeling my attempts at concrete reasoning in this situation will be equally discouraging. I am satisfied with my lack of interest in you and your intentions. My dissatisfaction comes in the form of a single word, "wank". I do clearly remember that your number one definition of "wank" had a picture of Only Son beside it and though I know the "reason" you gave me, I could never agree with you because he has always been cool with me when I’ve met him outside concerts. For you to superimpose your nonsensical vendetta into my words and post it on here like it’s your last passing of wisdom to the world shows that you are going above and beyond to try and demean me and that doesn’t sit right with me. If you have a problem, you just had to say something to me, but I have no interest in anything concerning you as of now. Done.

Thanks Crispy', but brumstix deserves a less intermittent hero.

"?????? I'm so beyond confused...."

No more than I am. I’m beyond trying to decipher Volodya’s demeanor these days. Seeing that he combined little bits of written conversations we had at different times and stitched them together with a majority of his own added parts just creeped me out. Also, I have come to know Jack quite well from great post-concert experiences and hate to see Volodya’s embittered words fabricated as my own. Other than that, he can do as he pleases, and hopefully his strange behavior somehow proves to be key in his attempts to cure cancer. Lets end it there.