Sign in to follow this  
Sanddancer

New EP on CD outside US?

Hi,

I've just got the e-mail telling me that I can order the new EP Live in California on CD, but when I go through the checkout it tells me I can't have it delivered to the UK.

Does anyone know another way of ordering the physical CD outside of the US?

Thanks

Tony

Hi,

I've just got the e-mail telling me that I can order the new EP Live in California on CD, but when I go through the checkout it tells me I can't have it delivered to the UK.

Does anyone know another way of ordering the physical CD outside of the US?

Thanks

Tony

Do you have a link that you could post? I'm not signed up for the newsletter (well I wasn't, I am now) and on the front page it says you can get it one of two ways, then posts a link to iTunes and completely forgets to mention how to get the CD.

If I am not mistaken, there are no new songs on this EP and it is only 5 songs that you already probably have on other CDs anyway. However, if you really really want it - give me your email and I will send you my mailing address (full confidentialily obviously Smiler).

quote:
Originally posted by Marry Ann:

it is only 5 songs that you already probably have on other CDs anyway.

She shoots and............WIDE. (Is that Sailor song I hear Marry Ann? Just teasing. Wink)

quote:

However, if you really really want it - give me your email and I will send you my mailing address (full confidentialily obviously Smiler).

She shoots and.............GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Nice recovery Marry Ann. I have several versions of most of regina's songs. And I enjoy each version in it's own way. So I can relate to Sanddancer's request.

Some one on here will go for that deal. Sanddancer is offering to buy someone the original EP if they forward an original EP to him outside the US. They should be lining up any time now. But Marry Ann's got first dibs!

quote:

If I am not mistaken, there are no new songs on this EP and it is only 5 songs that you already probably have on other CDs anyway. However, if you really really want it - give me your email and I will send you my mailing address (full confidentialily obviously Smiler).

Thank you very much Smiler I know they're all old songs, but at least different performances. I kind of have a little OCD thing going on here...

You can mail me at tony.mather@gmail.com

Oh don't understand me wrong - I love Regina's various performances. I might have around a hundred different recordings from live shows and cds on my computer. I just was'n that excited about the new EP because I cannot wait for her new full official CD with new recordings and hopefully new songs we haven't heard (like "Love you are a whore" that was most recently composed).