allflowerz

Other good music

What's up, I figured I'd share some good music with other Regina fans that have similar tastes. Since I heard about her at work (UMGD) I have been listening to Shannon Moore alot. Substance and a good vibe make her music real enjoyable, if your interested you can listen to some songs atwww.myspace.com/shannonmooremusic Her new album just got released today, it's called Evaporate. Check it out, let me know what you think...

What's up, I figured I'd share some good music with other Regina fans that have similar tastes. Since I heard about her at work (UMGD) I have been listening to Shannon Moore alot. Substance and a good vibe make her music real enjoyable, if your interested you can listen to some songs atwww.myspace.com/shannonmooremusic Her new album just got released today, it's called Evaporate. Check it out, let me know what you think...

Oh, Barth, I've saved that youtube video (the better version) on my laptop, if you want me to somehow send it to you, let me know!

On topic, Alex Winston is releasing her album King Kon on March 5th!

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

Is this even allowed? Norah Jones, too? http://www.norahjones.com/news/ A merry month of May, to be sure.

Watching Norah and Regina singing together and hugging during the Dylanfest is almost too much for me.

(the better video is no longer available)

Now they are releasing albums in the same month.

Lol that looks like a drunken friend hug! Too adorable

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

Watching Norah and Regina singing together and hugging during the Dylanfest is almost too much for me.

(the better video is no longer available)

Sorry about that. Frowner Blame the hackers. Still working on re-upping 5 years worth of videos.