allflowerz

Other good music

hey you guys... There's a very talented guy in my school. He writes and arranges so well. Here is a song in which I sing. It was recorded early last semester, and if it was to be recorded now I would've been much more picky about it. But oh well. He's so good at arranging, I can't point that out enough. He's got quite a few more good ones on there.

http://soundcloud.com/manfred-hanberg/save-our-soul

Take it from the old guy who lurks around here: Bonnie Raitt's new album Slipstream is truly outstanding. M Ward's is, too.

And Regi plays tonight in Montclair. I wish....but I will see her in Washington Heights in a month or so.

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

Oh, Barth, I've saved that youtube video (the better version) on my laptop, if you want me to somehow send it to you, let me know!

On topic, Alex Winston is releasing her album King Kon on March 5th!

Thanks. I think I did, too, on another computer, but If I can't find it I will reach out to you.

I would explode if they could do this again on a public stage.

I know i already posted about this, but seriously, imagine dragons?? i've had "on top of the world" playing nonstop. this has been my worst week all semester, but the lyrics and the sound are just so joyful and inspiring, which i've really been needing. They're incredible. (the other songs i've heard from them are good, too, but this one is my theme songs right now Smiler)

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

i've had "on top of the world" playing nonstop

Yeah. Me too! Smiler

This song makes me so joyous!

I introduced this song to my little sister and she was like : "You rock! I love this song!". I was so proud. Roll Eyes

(however, doing my "happy dance" in front of her was not a very good idea..)

Anyway, I hope you are feeling better now! Smiler

^I just did. Damn, Emelie!! You have such a great voice! Big Grin

The song in general isn't exactly my style, but it's definitely succeeding in what it's trying to do!

Do you have any other studio recorded works lying around on the internet? Smiler

I guess with the youtube videos I mostly paid attention to the songs themselves, the lyrics, melody, etc. but it’s hard not to notice your voice with such a clear recording on sound cloud! Wow, RJ’s right, you do have a great voice! And props to Mr. Manfred Hanberg on the arranging of that funky sound. Smiler