allflowerz

Other good music

Another talented young artist certainly influenced by the one and only!

Just found out through a fan that I was mentioned on this thread--thanks for the shoutout! You're right, Regina Spektor has had a huge influence on my music; love her!

The song in the video is actually not a real song--it was a modified version of one of my old songs that I shortened for the little commercial you see in the video. The commercial was for a songwriting app I built in one of my computer programming courses. If you are interested in hearing more of my actual songs, I would love it if you visited my website: www.andreaslobodien.com

Thanks again for the mention!

Ezra Furman & The Harpoons - The Worm In The Apple

I just watched the documentary "Louder Than A Bomb" (Great documentary by the way, everyone who likes poetry should check it out) and this song came out and I absolutely love the lyrics:

"While all the world makes money so stoically

I will be building my home out of poetry

Scraps of old volumes, wire and glue

Will be something, though feeble, its all I can do"

I hate the title of this one but I love the song. Fans of Lisa Hannigan may like this.

If you like electronic music, but you're not averse to a bit of rock (and some fantastic cowbell action) then this is the band you're looking for.

Anyone here a fan of Julia Holter ? Her album 'Loud City Song' is otherworldly. I've been looking and looking and looking for this kind of ethereal, spectral and hypnotic music ever since I've listened to 'Lounge' and 'Just Like The Movies' for the first time . I can't believe it took me so long to find out about her.