allflowerz

Other good music

I'm not sure if it's still available, but Pure Heroine was free to download on Google Play not too long ago. You should see if it's still available! :)

I love all her songs, but I find myself replaying Tennis Court and Bravado most of all. There's actually only one song I don't like very much and it's not even her song (Swingin Party).

I'll check that!

Totally agree with Swingin Party, it's my least favorite. Ribs is really amazing though, probably like it the most. Biting Down is also cool, I always forget it.

"The electronics of your heart, see how fast they fall apart."

(phone acting up, sorry about the double post)

I love Biting Down! It's actually what convinced me to give the rest of the album a fair shot. I always liked Royals, and I loved Tennis Court, but it wasn't until I heard Biting Down that I was really motivated to hear more.

If you haven't heard it yet, her cover of Bright Eyes' "Ladder Song" is really amazing!

You know what's funny about Yellow Flicker Beat is that it didn't really grab me at first, but very slowly, over the course of a week or two, it started popping up and getting stuck in my head, and then I couldn't stop listening to it!

The Lost Boys snippet is really cool. I hope she does eventually release it. Have you heard the song No Better? It's not on Spotify! I didn't realize it existed for the longest time.