Sign in to follow this  
squeakycleanK

Regina on BBC-Radio 2 Tonight

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

Haha, sorry for the wrong times. And YES please someone record it, I can't stay up tonight because of an exam tommorow Frowner Please and thank you

-Kitsch.ens

don't worry, go back to bbc.co.uk/radio2, and i think if you look around you can find her/the show all over again which is archived.. i'll post the link tomorrow for you!

I heard Regina live with Mark Radcliffe with the first session on my bedside radio,~ 15 minutes into the show, where she chatted and sang "On The Radio" very well, but Mark does ramble away and I nodded off before the second session ~ 42 minutes in. Confused

Thank goodness for BBC Radio "Listen Again", so now I am listening to a lovely solo version of "Samson", still my favourite. Roll Eyes

Mark, momentarily quite sensible, said it was lovely too. Wink

The third session is ~ 1 hour 5 minutes into the programme and Mark rambles on about Regina playing her chair or milk crate, then the band came back and they play "Fidelity" as the last song. Cool

Go via this link to "Listen Again" Regina & Radcliffe then click on the Wednesday programme and fast forward to remove Radcliffe's rambles, until someone edits it for us! Big Grin

Regina confirmed that she will be on "Loose Women" today at lunchtime. Smiler

All good stuff. Thanks for the posting I don't generally listen to Mark Radcliffe as I find him a bit "off topic". Good stuff to hear a bit of Regina talking as opposed to just playing.

Cheers.

Thank you kindly for that link to an excellent piece of editing and a fine piece of work from Regina and her Band! Roll Eyes

Now those who haven't seen Regina's lovely appearance on the ITV 1 programme, "Loose Women", need a similar download link, believe me it will be worth the wait, she was just gorgeous. Smiler