Sign in to follow this  
Cynthia

Cool fan videos.

You know how when you look up Regina on youtube you get like 16482748548767649736 fan videos of her songs? Well, some of these videos are actually pretty cool, so I thought it could be fun if we posted some of those videos here. I'm posting 4 of my favorites:

Fidelity

Hotel Song

None of those were made by me. I just really like them!

You know how when you look up Regina on youtube you get like 16482748548767649736 fan videos of her songs? Well, some of these videos are actually pretty cool, so I thought it could be fun if we posted some of those videos here. I'm posting 4 of my favorites:

Fidelity

Hotel Song

those were realy neat...i loved the on the radio one best! and ithink i will try to make one now! actually the other day i was doodling a picture and somehow it turned into a bill of money, so i drew it into ben franklin, and then i drew a bunch of scenes how i would picture chemo limo if it were real life. anyways my drawings suck myabe ill do one of those stickfigurey ones

p.s. dan the man...being a completely straight woman...i still cant deny how sexy that video is at the mod club...boy she was rockin that night it looks like!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Fidelity

Hotel Song

and does anyone have that demo version from the ghost of corporate future one? (or know where it is?)

quote:
Originally posted by Dan the man:

This might be about the sexiest thing I've ever seen........seriously.

I was at that show and she was ON. Her Human of the Year that night was about the most spirited & heartwrenching I've ever heard.

I'm diggin SOAS's Regina vlogs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxZFyWlS0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YiaxOh2cXw