Sign in to follow this  
BTTFAN

11:11 Cover Art

Does anyone have any really nice scans of 11:11's cover art? I've seen really small pics of it on Google, but it's not good enough to make a decent cover for when I burn the songs from iTunes, so if anyone does have scans of the cover art, I'd really appreciate it if you posted it. Smiler

Does anyone have any really nice scans of 11:11's cover art? I've seen really small pics of it on Google, but it's not good enough to make a decent cover for when I burn the songs from iTunes, so if anyone does have scans of the cover art, I'd really appreciate it if you posted it. Smiler

On Itunes create a playlist called 11:11, then, on the advanced tab, click on "download album artwork." Then back to the playlist you created... click fileRazzerrint:mosaic and you can print out the cover and the song list. Works like a charm.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHNNY! Did she have a back cover for it like on the Songs CD cover art? Or was it just that front picture picture? Also, does anyone know what kind of case it came in, just a black slimline case like Songs?