Sign in to follow this  
Musikel

"Educate Me, Ms. Spektor..."

Sufjan Stevens is soooo good!

I also love Ivy and a few Brazilians musicians (I completely forgot to mention them before), like Teresa Cristina, Vanessa da Mata, Vinicius de Moraes, Tom Jobim, Chico Buarque, Elis Regina...

three weeks ago I only listened to Regina Spektor's album begin to hope (the only one I have)... which was a break from my usual record carousel of:

Buddy Holly (first and foremost), Johnny Cash, Gene Vincent, The Silver Beatles (pre-rubber soul beatles), Rancid, Weezer, Manu Chao, The Pippettes, Amy Winehouse (recently acquired), the Tielman Brothers (only the instrumentals), The Red Hot Chili peppers (up to stadium arcadium which is really really boring), Elvis presley, Bob Dylan, NouEn, Greenday, NoFX, blues and indorock compilations, Jimi Hendrix, Lou Reed and many many more...

OK, let's see who I can get off the top of my head:

Tool, A Perfect Circle, Muse, Morrissey, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, theSTART, Snot, Coldplay, U2, The Doors, The Beatles, Cat Power, Hole, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, P.J. Harvey, Nick Cave, Le Tigre, Babes in Toyland, Marilyn Manson, Saul Williams, Fiona Apple, Nine Inch Nails, Bjork, Iggy Pop...God, that's not even a beginning...