Sign in to follow this  
Eliana

um.. is regina anti vegan?

I'm a vegetarian who eats meat.

I'm almost anti organic though I believe in the concept I don't quite like how it plays out with only the rich folks being able to afford it-and more importantly, having easy access to it.

But who cares? I don't.And if I don't care how the world perceives my mish mash and hypocritical mixture of choices then why would anyone else?

This is a question I come to places like this to answer. Why do the choices celebrities and people of talent matter to any of us.

Do I care what Benjamin Franklin ate for his breakfasts? Are the questions we ask here anthropological or are they psychological?

well andreseng, she is kinda right. i would like to know what this guy meant by that statement. i am a laco-ovo vegetarian, but im not really strict (i still eat jello, mac&chesse, hoho's, and ramen noodles) <- these things despite not having real meat in them have animal products in them (horse hooves, cow enzymes, beef fat, and chicken stock)... but no actual meat. and i have never heard of a carniverous vegetarian. i suppose i have heard of people only eating poultry not red meat, but never someone who claims what he just did.

On one hand my post was about our needs to categorize and specifically why we do do this. Why if someone eats a completely vegetarian diet 85 percent of the time and of the the other fifteen percent adds a small portion of meat then a carnivore?

This kind of ridiculous attachment to specific ideologies, with there subtle and not so subtle rules of engagement, are taking us away from the real truths we need to consider and dividing us all in the process. It is intellectual appartide. What we eat doesn't matter as regards our intellectual though the morality of our eating habits seems to be on of the greatest divisions in society that stops us all understanding one another and making silly judgements before we can even properly address the problems that effect us all.

Now do you understand me?

i understand that you like to hear yourself talk.

i will only allow myself to say one thing.

your theories are ridiculous and you just like to write them to get a reaction wether it be agreement, or aggrivation.

i suppose you realize my reaction.

people are just people

people are just people

people are just people like you

the world is everylasting its coming and its going

the world is everylasting its coming and its going

its coming and its going.

im going to stop responsing to keep the peace.