Sign in to follow this  
the*sculptors*marble

what gigs have you been to/got lined up in 2007

quote:
Originally posted by TheLastLizard:

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Please, Lino, tell Jack and Meg to come back to Brazil next year! Razzer

Hell, for you and all of our Brazilian brothers and sisters I will make sure to yell it out at every chance I get. Wink (Seriously though I'll even take my Brazilian flag to represent y'all)

Aww! That's so cute that you have a Brazilian flag! Thank you!!!!!! I was totally kidding, but thank you!

06/23--The Police (this one I'm going because of my gf) [i was thankfully able to get out of this one as I no longer have a gf and she got the tickets on the settlement Wink ]

07/21--Ozzfest

09/28--Joanna Newsom (cancelled my trip to London, so I'm not going to this one anymore.

New additions---

Chris Cornell--07-11

The White Stripes--11-19

Gogol Bordello--08-28

Devendra Banhart--10-13

Just added tonight--

Daniel Johnston--08-23

As for the Brazilian flag...I actually got it on that trip to Brazil I once talked (or wrote or whatever) to you about...got it because my football team (Club America) will always be in debt to the great Brazilian players that gave us so many championships in the 70s, and 80s. You probably don't care, but I just thought I'd clarify. Okay, then.

quote:
Originally posted by TheLastLizard:

06/23--The Police (this one I'm going because of my gf) [i was thankfully able to get out of this one as I no longer have a gf and she got the tickets on the settlement ]

Who got the dog, the car and the house? Wink