Sign in to follow this  
the*sculptors*marble

does Regina have a boyfriend?

I don't mind at all that she has a boyfriend because if Regina would not have a boyfriend there would be no hope for the less-beautiful, less-talented, less-intelligent, less cute, less-everything single girls out there like me. Ahahah

^Nobody ought to believe this shite anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

I don't mind at all that she has a boyfriend because if Regina would not have a boyfriend there would be no hope for the less-beautiful, less-talented, less-intelligent, less cute, less-everything single girls out there like me. Ahahah

and very, very good point. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Holy shit look here at this!

Someone posted this on the comment section of her video on INterface. I DID NOT SAY OR POST THIS! Now idk if this is true, legitamate, i mean peole say shit on the internet all the time I dont know what this site is like or anything so dont get pissed at me or something just saw it and decided to post it. Cuz it seemed interesting.

"She is my favorite. Just saw her on milllionaire personals site""""""""""WealthyChat.com"""""""" last week. I am wondering what kind of relationship she is seeking on that site.Is she single again now?looooooooooool"

No I fucked up, sorry ill take it down.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

She has the picture with the rather large guy holding her (apparently after a show) with the skull and crossbones tattoos, then a guy that looks quite similar sitting next to her on a couch with the Strokes. Best she keeps it private for all us obsessives!

Heya! Just wondering where this pic is, I wants to c it Big Grin

I really shouldn't be feeling all disappointed, it's not like I have the ability to call her up and be like, "Hey, Regina, wanna go see a movie?"

But still, I can dream of sitting on a beach with her, the two of us in folding chairs.

Ahhh, the power of lyrics and music.