Sign in to follow this  
the*sculptors*marble

does Regina have a boyfriend?

I'm choosing not to believe it. Smiler Of course I want her to be happy, but I also want to keep my fantasy going too. Smiler What's life without a little wishful thinking. Smiler She said once that she's addicted to you tube. She must look at comments about her from time to time. I'm trying to be as poetic as possible. Poetic about how much she doesn't suck. Smiler Some of the girls on here were being funny about getting at Regina's brother to get closer to her, but by being a guy, we don't have to do third party baby. We can go right to the real thing. See what I mean about wishful thinking. I'll shut up now (sigh)

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I'm choosing not to believe it. Smiler Of course I want her to be happy, but I also want to keep my fantasy going too. Smiler What's life without a little wishful thinking. Smiler She said once that she's addicted to you tube. She must look at comments about her from time to time. I'm trying to be as poetic as possible. Poetic about how much she doesn't suck. Smiler Some of the girls on here were being funny about getting at Regina's brother to get closer to her, but by being a guy, we don't have to do third party baby. We can go right to the real thing. See what I mean about wishful thinking. I'll shut up now (sigh)

That was freeekin' hilarious!

Lol, I think it's funny that some bits of the third paragraph were removed. Here's what it said, for late readers:

"A great show topped off by a great hang with my ladies Miss LuLu and Mandy, Foleyz, my roomie Susan and her bf Adam, my good old friend Regina Spektor and her bf Jack Dishel , my producer Phil Palazollo or Pizzapollies as he's lovingly referred to as, and good ol' Dawn and Tom. Courtney, Jackie and the notorious Vodka Dave were in the house as well although my dancing shoes were not awake enough to follow them into the night. "

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Lol, I think it's funny that some bits of the third paragraph were removed. Here's what it said, for late readers:

"A great show topped off by a great hang with my ladies Miss LuLu and Mandy, Foleyz, my roomie Susan and her bf Adam, my good old friend Regina Spektor and her bf Jack Dishel , my producer Phil Palazollo or Pizzapollies as he's lovingly referred to as, and good ol' Dawn and Tom. Courtney, Jackie and the notorious Vodka Dave were in the house as well although my dancing shoes were not awake enough to follow them into the night. "

Thanks. I was reading the third paragraph of the blog several times, and I was like, "Am I missing something?" Smiler Ha ha.

I think it was obvious that Regina and Jack are together. Anyway, good for them.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I'm choosing not to believe it. Smiler Of course I want her to be happy, but I also want to keep my fantasy going too. Smiler What's life without a little wishful thinking. Smiler

Roll Eyes

congrats guys, thanks to us recorded history has been edited. Roll Eyes

btw i love the irony in Nicole calling Reg her good "old friend." Those of you who were at McCarren may remember how regina took offense when Nicole was refered to as her "old friend" because they're "current" friends. lol... just LOL

quote:

Was it supposed to be a secret?

Anyways, Brumstix has a lot of power - the post is dated Fabruary 6, 2010, the Stix picks it up six months later and suddenly every Regina mention is deleted. Hmm, I smell something fishy...

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:

Was it supposed to be a secret?

Anyways, Brumstix has a lot of power - the post is dated Fabruary 6, 2010, the Stix picks it up six months later and suddenly every Regina mention is deleted. Hmm, I smell something fishy...

Be careful, Reg is watching us! Red Face

I knew it! I am glad Brumstix's hypothesis was confirmed. I am not surprised and happy for Regina.....but someone is watching us....Regina? O.O >.> <.<