Sign in to follow this  
the*sculptors*marble

does Regina have a boyfriend?

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

I knew it! I am glad Brumstix's hypothesis was confirmed. I am not surprised and happy for Regina.....but someone is watching us....Regina? O.O >.> <.<

It seems that whoever it is, is probably from Regina's camp, considering they care whether we see she's with Jack, and also in cahoots with Nicole Atkin's camp, considering how quickly that old post was edited. Most likely it wasn't the artists themselves, i'm sure they're both very busy bees...

Is there a Mod social network? Confused lol

Jack Dishel was born in Moscow and emigrated with his family to the United States to escape from, among other things, the rampant anti-Jewish (aka antisemitic) culture there.

Does any of this sound familiar?

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

ohhhhhh... i had no idea who Only Son was until this post... i have a recording where regina says...

"can we get some more light, unlike Only Son i dont have spots on my gitar or whatever, but i need to see shit" i was like where is she pulling this from?????

okay... got it.. up to speed..

Is Jack jewish also??? anyone know?

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
my good old friend Regina Spektor and her bf Jack Dishel

for those who still want to think they have a chance they can just consider bf mening "best friend" Wink

I suppose you can think that if you like, but after watching Regina sway back and forth in her seat watching Jack's set at Sidewalk a couple nights ago, I'm pretty sure they're more than best friends.

That is cool that Jack also immigrated from the Soviet Union too! I am sure him and Reg make a great couple. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I still have a question, though: Did they meet at Purchase? Have they been together for that long?

I listened to an interview with Jack once, and he said that they were friends at Purchase.. I don't think they've been together since then though..

and I just found this on EBAY. It's a Stipplicon CD that Regina did some piano and vocals for. Produced in 1999 at Purchase Smiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/STIPPLICON...3207321?pt=Music_CDs

I wish I had the money to buy it right now..

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I still have a question, though: Did they meet at Purchase? Have they been together for that long?

I listened to an interview with Jack once, and he said that they were friends at Purchase.. I don't think they've been together since then though..

and I just found this on EBAY. It's a Stipplicon CD that Regina did some piano and vocals for. Produced in 1999 at Purchase Smiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/STIPPLICON...3207321?pt=Music_CDs

I wish I had the money to buy it right now..

I have that CD (and their second one), and despite many repeated listens, I haven't discerned any Regina vocals. Piano perhaps.