Sign in to follow this  
Might Make A dollar

What would be the ultimate Regina tour?

Ben Folds and Tori Amos did a thing together back in 2005 called the Lottapianos Tour, which unfortunately didn't come close to Tulsa, but Ben and Regina would be great too!

I also like the Radiohead idea, although IMO thier stuff has got less interesting for me since OK Computer.

I don't know if Regina gets to pick the pre-show music for her concerts, but OK Computer was playing the night we saw her in Dallas. The Bends is my favorite though.

quote:
I also like the Radiohead idea, although IMO thier stuff has got less interesting for me since OK Computer.

It took me a while to get used to Hail to the Thief, but it really is an amazing album.

It would be awesome if Jonny and Thom did one of their acoustic sets for a show with Regina.

wow thanx this is SO great... ive been in love with all the gomez guys for a few years now since in our gun. my dad was into them for a long time (hahah he starts to sing tiajuana lady when he gets drunk and its hilarious) and the very first song on the debut series of "the riches" (staring the godsend Eddie Izzard) was How we Operate! i jumped for joy... gomez and eddie in one show i almost sezured! anyways... i luv gomez they started me on my luv for the brittish and i luv songs with their brittish jargon (epecially ruff stuff) great! thank you again!