Sign in to follow this  
sonicanimal6

I love this.

hahha... are you talking to me andreseng... i never envy anyones booooots.... (bites lip and hope no one sees her growing nose) some people (aka the beautiful regina) have all the boob luck... me i get none. *mini temper-tantrum about boobs... oh my (grin)*

Totally clueless about the web, forums, chat rooms, whatever but fell head over for Regina and have had nothing but kindness from other members. Never been to Ebay and would have never been able to see her in person if not for the kindness of you guys, particularly andreseng.

More stupid questions as I figure this out: What is andreseng short for and where the heck does Brumstix originate from as a forum title?

quote:
What is andreseng short for

Excellent question. I'm shocked that in a little over two years, no one has ever asked. Here are a few hints:

(1)I am not Asian.

(2)It has nothing to do with reg or one of her songs.

(3)Two people on on this board do know and they're so diversified that one's in Oklahoma and the other is in Brazil!

(4)My first name is George not Andre.

Does this help at all?

I'm glad you've become internet savvy and got to see the show. I was worried at first that you might not be able to pull it off. Then I remembered. Good things always happen to true regina fans as far as getting in to a show goes. There's always a way if you try!

I really don't get the viciousness of these types of message boards. I mean, hello? Fan boards are for the fans, not haters. That's what hater boards are for Razzer. But I love this board. I've been on it for like three days, but it's so cool here. It's really quirky and fun and has many mentions of soup. Love!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

hahha... are you talking to me andreseng... i never envy anyones booooots.... (bites lip and hope no one sees her growing nose) some people (aka the beautiful regina) have all the boob luck... me i get none. *mini temper-tantrum about boobs... oh my (grin)*

I hear ya, sista! Everytime I see a pic of Regina I think "man, that's really unfair!"!

This pic always makes me blue... I can why it would have the opposite effect on guys, though. Razzer

quote:
YOU WIN!!

Thanks for playing my game! So now its Brazil, Tulsa and Napa!

And that eva is still the cutest!!!!

Oh, I knew that one! Damn!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Razzer YOU WIN!! Razzer

Thanks for playing my game! So now its Brazil, Tulsa and Napa!

And that eva is still the cutest!!!!

but but but, i'm in san francisco! Big Grin

Originally posted by Cynthia:

I hear ya, sista! Everytime I see a pic of Regina I think "man, that's really unfair!"!

This pic always makes me blue... I can why it would have the opposite effect on guys, though. Razzer

oh my goodness..... i cant believe how perfect regina can be...! damn! perfect i tell you! (stomps away in frustration)UGH! hehe