Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

what regina song are you most like??

FREAK! jk.

I can relate. Two songs that still do that to me from back in the day. Both from Led Zeppelin. Thank you, a song I always loved and then used to soothe my daughter when she cried some 15 - 16 years ago. Always worked. The other, Kashmir, still brings a tear to my eye at times. There was something about seeing and hearing it live at Madison Square Garden back in 1977. I can't explain it. You had to be there.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

wow... summer in the city huh...

got alot of cleavage have you?

hehe just kidding..thats kinda sad...

alot of these responses are kinda sad....(tear)

I thought that the main character of the song was a guy who used to have a girlfriend with nice cleavage who left him and went to live in another city... It's unfortunately quite like the situation I was in when I got the record. The song really helped me... though I sometimes wish I had written it myself Wink. Today I spent half my morning playing along (on Guitar) with the song trying to figure out the chord-changes and lyrical structure, and succeeded! jay!

In a way Regina Spektor is to me what the "young man" is to Roberta Flack in "killing me softly".

yea your right... i just thought it would be funnier to refer to him with alota clevage.... anyways... ya crash and burn and learn..

what are the chord progressions for summer in the city????? i know a musician never tells their secrets but wait thats a magician... lol jk