conflict? I'm an atheist and grew up in a secular society, so it's

difficult for me to understand the issues. That's why I wanted, in

between albums, to explore the theme of religion through music in a

joyful and eclectic way: a selection of religious songs from

different religions around the world are first up, followed by

Christmas Carols arranged by Benjamin Britten. If God exists, then God

is sound".

On Britten's composition entitled "A ceremony of Carols", Camille will

be accompanied by Julia Sarr, Indi kaur, Majiker and Sebastien Martel.

Alongside the Britten, Camille is set to perform alone and a capella

a personal creation entitled "God is sound" (The 12 World Prayers).

The concerts are slated for 25, 26, 28 and 29 June. Booking now. '

I would SOOOOO love to hear this Ceremony of Carols and Camille's own song. Do you know if there is a bootleg available anywhere? (Or a legit recording that one could buy?)

Here's the bootleg (by gogo Smiler ).

I must confess that it is not really my cup of tea. But I didn't see this gig live, so I can't say if it was great or not. People who saw it disagree on this point (and critics too). Some people found it wonderful but other didn't really enjoy it.

I don't really like "Gospel with no lord" for the moment. But I find "Money note" is very funny, ironical and catchy. I like it. This new album seems to be very different from "Le fil". I'm a bit disappointed because I think it will probably be less profound, but it's very pleasant to hear cheerful songs! What about you?

to be honest im not impressed with either. i would be more impressed if i knew french because id catch the ironic stuff that i cant appreciate now. i like the multi dimenstions of money note, but its not her best i dont think. anyways... yea a little let down i guess but im hoping the rest of the album is better.

I couldn't get any of those links to Camille to work here in deepest East Sussex and searching for them has slowed my computer down to snail's pace! Confused

I did buy an An Pierle album a couple of years ago and enjoyed it at the time, I must dig it out of my archives again! Wink

I checked An Pierle's MySpace site out which is well worth a visit go here AN PIERLE Cool

Whoops a Camille song has just jumped out at me, something about "I got it from my sister" and it was tres amusant! Smiler

If you like the French Language, then I recommend you to watch the DVD "Two Nights In Paris", I laughed like a drain when I saw it yesterday morning and will watch it again! Big Grin

> Perks, the ironic stuff is not really subtle: Camille just kidded with Whitney Houston and Celine Dion's willingness to make a lot of money with a song. I guess you have understood it already and I'm afraid there is no much more to understand! Even if I appreciate this song, I easily understand your disappointment. Like you, I hope the rest of the album will give us good surprises.

> LittleVoice, if you request "Camille Money note" in google, the first link is interesting Wink