chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

CYNTHIA! i luv that song...

right now im listenin to camille too! but im listenin to 'pale septembre'..wait the song just changed to 'jeune fille aux cheveaux blancs' haha i luv the "j'ai tue les parents" haha if only my parents could speak french..lol

This thread is becoming a lot of fun....I have about 10,000 songs on my PC now and use Musicmatch to play them all randomly. You never know what's coming up next......

The Golden Age of Rock and Roll - Mott The Hoople

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

CYNTHIA! i luv that song...

right now im listenin to camille too! but im listenin to 'pale septembre'..wait the song just changed to 'jeune fille aux cheveaux blancs' haha i luv the "j'ai tue les parents" haha if only my parents could speak french..lol

Yeah, that song is beautiful. You should really look Coralie Clement up. She's great!

Right now, I'm listening to "On the sly" by Metric.

Baby Can I Hold You-Tracy Chapman

Haha I heard it at a dance competition this weekend and it reminded me of the good ol' days when my mom used to play Tracy Chapman and Melanie cds till all the songs were stuck in her kid's heads. I guess I owe my love of female artists to my mom...

I'm listening to Regina's 11:11 for the first time... and the first song allready gives me flutters in my belly (those vocal ad libs... oooh).

Did you know the Dutch Rockband Voicst has also recorded an album with the same title? They did in New York and called it 11:11 because they were in the studio from 11 in the morning till 11 in the night. yeah, they could have called it 11:00-23:00 instead to avoid mix-ups Wink