chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

there is something called the 11:11 phenomenon.

its somewhat of a out there idea that the worlds syhronicity uses the number 1111 as a sign, and when you see it it's not just chance. alot about the positive energy of the world being sychronized at 11:11 (am and pm)....

what is wierd is that a very close friend of my family who died a few years ago called this time "her time" supposedly when she was little she had commented that it must be magical. and from then on her sisters would call her everyday to catch up on things... when i learned that regina's first albumn was named 11:11 i called my grandma to tell her how strange this was and it was really wierd because the time was 11:11.... it really freaked me out... maybe theres something to this theory.

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley

Probably my fave song of theirs!

I love Rilo Kiley and especially love "Portions for Foxes!" I'm also a little crazy about their song "Wires and Waves" but that's another story.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley

Probably my fave song of theirs!

I love Rilo Kiley and especially love "Portions for Foxes!" I'm also a little crazy about their song "Wires and Waves" but that's another story.

I'm listening to it right now! Oops, was! Reading time with pickle just started.

Do you like Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins too?