chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

Jackrabbits by Joanna Newsom. I've only recently been getting into this song. That's one of the things I love about her new album...there's so much music that I can take my time discovering each song. Smiler

Anyway, I sort of think this song wouldn't sound out of place on The Milk-Eyed Mender. I could somewhat imagining her singing this song with her "old" voice.

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

Jackrabbits by Joanna Newsom. I've only recently been getting into this song. That's one of the things I love about her new album...there's so much music that I can take my time discovering each song. Smiler

Anyway, I sort of think this song wouldn't sound out of place on The Milk-Eyed Mender. I could somewhat imagining her singing this song with her "old" voice.

HOOM has been playing through my speakers since its release. i cant seem to want to listen to anything else <3

So, I'm not a huge fan of Laura Marling, but I felt like listening to her new album. Her voice sounds more mature than it did on her last album (understandably Wink), and it sounds really pretty. Smiler