chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

I was like that the entire last two weeks! then bjork cravings set in : \ so now its alternating.

That's understandable. Smiler At the moment, though, I can't stop listening to Joanna. Like right now, I'm listening to Have One on Me (as in the song). I love how she sings "bottle of white, bottle of red"...I love the whole "no other could ever love meeeee-ee-ee-ee..." And, well, everything about this song. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

I was like that the entire last two weeks! then bjork cravings set in : \ so now its alternating.

That's understandable. Smiler At the moment, though, I can't stop listening to Joanna. Like right now, I'm listening to Have One on Me (as in the song). I love how she sings "bottle of white, bottle of red"...I love the whole "no other could ever love meeeee-ee-ee-ee..." And, well, everything about this song. Big Grin

Baby Birch completely slays me! its my favorite on the album thus far.

but now, its

Aurora - Bjork

y'know when you go through those mad phases where you cant listen to anything but that artist? that happened to me with Rasputina, and i haven't listened to them much since then.. but i really love this song.

Mr. E Leon Rauis - Rasputina <3

I don't know why but when ever I come back home on a Saturday night I end up playing dean friedman songs. they remind me of sitting in the back of the car driving down to Devon for family holidays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...m6h6Tvks&feature=fvw I appologise for kenny everett I do not appologise for Mr Friedmans hair. I think there is some reason in Dean why I like Regina so much Both New Yorkers with great accents.