What are you listening to right now?

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

quote:
Originally posted by Dynamo_girl:

Little Lion Man-Mumford and Sons

They kick ass.

Sara Bareilles - The Light

Ricky, what do you think of her new album?

I hate to say it, but I'm not feeling it as much as I hoped I would. I like a couple songs like Machine Gun, Bluebird, Say You're Sorry, and Gonna Get Over You... (She did Gonna Get Over You at a concert I went to a while ago, and I loved it then too I was so happy to see it on the album) but I'm not a huge fan of King of Anything, Hold my Heart or Uncharted... Eh... I'm still undecided whether I want to buy tickets to this new tour.

quote:
Originally posted by rokecoke:

I wish I knew Natalie Portman - K os

(What I consider to be mainstream awesomeness)

Natalie Portman is like the Regina version of an actress. I just have a thing for Jewish girls. And she is so talented. Not in enough movies though. You here about her, but not very often. My favorite of hers, believe it or not is the one with her and Susan Sarandon. 'Any where else but here' or something like that. Just a cute little movie that's not much of a story, but the acting in it is just great. I can watch it over and over.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

quote:
Originally posted by rokecoke:

I wish I knew Natalie Portman - K os

(What I consider to be mainstream awesomeness)

Natalie Portman is like the Regina version of an actress. I just have a thing for Jewish girls. And she is so talented. Not in enough movies though. You here about her, but not very often. My favorite of hers, believe it or not is the one with her and Susan Sarandon. 'Any where else but here' or something like that. Just a cute little movie that's not much of a story, but the acting in it is just great. I can watch it over and over.

Yeah, she really is amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:

quote:

They kick ass.

I hate to say it, but I'm not feeling it as much as I hoped I would. I like a couple songs like Machine Gun, Bluebird, Say You're Sorry, and Gonna Get Over You... (She did Gonna Get Over You at a concert I went to a while ago, and I loved it then too I was so happy to see it on the album) but I'm not a huge fan of King of Anything, Hold my Heart or Uncharted... Eh... I'm still undecided whether I want to buy tickets to this new tour.

TBH, there's a few songs I don't like, but it's not bad. I really love Hold My Heart (Favorite), Uncharted, Gonna Get Over You, King Of Anything, Say You're Sorry, The Light, Machine Gun, and Bluebird. But I'm not feeling the rest of the album.

quote:

DUDE! One of my friends sent me that song like a month ago and I love it! I had never heard of the band until he sent it to me either! Weirdness.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

DUDE! One of my friends sent me that song like a month ago and I love it! I had never heard of the band until he sent it to me either! Weirdness.

Cool.Smiler I've actually known about them for quite a while because of Laura Marling.I didn't start listening to them until I saw the video of Little Lion Man on VH1 last month.

King of Anything-Sara Bareilles

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:

quote:

They kick ass.

TBH, there's a few songs I don't like, but it's not bad. I really love Hold My Heart (Favorite), Uncharted, Gonna Get Over You, King Of Anything, Say You're Sorry, The Light, Machine Gun, and Bluebird. But I'm not feeling the rest of the album.

Hmm, well I guess not everyone can be Regina and have every single one of their songs be brilliant in one way or another... :P

Currently I am on a massive Ingrid kick what with having FRONT ROW TICKETS to her show here soo...

You and I - Ingrid Michaelson