chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

The Script - Science & Faith album has been on repeat for days courtesy of Spotify. Excellent from start to finish. I love the lead singer's gritty vocals and frequent rapid-fire cadence. I think he would be a good rapper, too. Smiler

All That Jazz - Chicago (The Musical)

I typically don't care for the way musicals sound. I have done musical theatre for a multitude of years and have the utmost respect for them, because I personally know (to a degree) how hard it is to sing in that style. But its hard to listen to at times.

However, Chicago fucking OWNS. Hands down, favorite musical.

Later,

Werewolf - CocoRosie

Peacebone - Animal Collective

Ages ago I recorded Tony joe white lyric steamy windows in the Frisian language. Great music in the Netherlands the call him the minimallist. His music is very effective. I like this kind of music very much. You can find steamy windows on youtube. I'm in the bush so I can't copy the link.

Wow, I don't anything else by Tony Joe White but that song. I love exploring one hit wonder people to see what else they do. It's surprising what you discover.

I also just finished listening to 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky. It's just so so so beautiful. I've been really into classical lately. When I was a kid I didn't get it. I sure do now!!

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I also just finished listening to 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky. It's just so so so beautiful. I've been really into classical lately. When I was a kid I didn't get it. I sure do now!!

When I was a kid I got it because I listened to Jeff Lynne and ELO...Try this on for size...