chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

8,218 posts in this topic

^ Ah. Regina being cute. Smiler

A friend told me to listen to 'R.E.S.' by Cardiacs. This is the scariest music video I have ever seen. Everyone who thinks that Regina is weird should watch this video. O.o'

^ I just watched that and um, yeah I gotta agree it's pretty creepy.

Right now I'm obsessed with St. vincent - her music is fucking amazing - and the Mamas and papas. Odd combination but good music nonetheless

I'm listening to Another Town... I've never given it a real listen before... I really like it. I feel like this is one of the first "atmospheric" songs I've heard from Regina, honestly, at least one like this..

Tift Merritt... a wonderful singer songwriter who SHOULD be better known than Taylor Swift... besides, we were chatting at an intermission during one of her shows, and I mentioned I was a Regina fan, and Tift called her 'wonderful' and a 'beautiful singer'... so she must be cool.. :P

I'm listening to Another Town... I've never given it a real listen before... I really like it. I feel like this is one of the first "atmospheric" songs I've heard from Regina, honestly, at least one like this..

I love this song. Been holding out hope (no pun intended) that she will play this live someday. But I don't think it will happen. It's a shame this song doesn't get the notice it deserves. Her "I love you" choruses are silky smooth...