chatreuse rhinocerous

What are you listening to right now?

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

Camille - Mon petit vieux

@perks: Thanks for the tip. I bought the CD this week and I really like it Smiler

yay im so happy that it worked out. i love camille, and she's helped me with my french so much. i actually like 'les sac de filles' better than 'le fil' now. but i would recommend both her albums they are both so great, and really diferent. her songs can be about crazy stuff not unlike reginas. shes got a song about robbing the craddle, about abuse... list goes on and on. i like her alot, and im glad you do too Suih!!

listening to AB.. by the kween.

Right now my older sister is watching The Sound of Music and I can hear it from upstairs, so yeah...I'm listening to that. Smiler Some people may want to shoot me for this, but I don't like that movie that much. Or, that is, I won't go out of my way to watch it, but if I happen to glance at the screen even for a few seconds, I can't take my eyes off it. Wink

lol I watched that too ,but yesterday. YAY ABC Family (thats the channel its on). Anyway my cousin use to make me and my sisters and our ohther cousins line up and pretend we were the VonTrops.kindaaaa....weird but yeah he even made us sing the songs.lol it was fun.

I'm listening to like Cello Suite No.1 or something but YOYO MA is playing it so . yea .yeas