Sign in to follow this  
thewaymouth

How To Be, Or Not To Be, "On The Radio" On The TV

Oh for the love of goddess, the sheer delight of such a bird sighting, to detect the specter of the Spektor: The accolades from the charge of the late night light brigades pour down now like November rain. Regina, you've never looked better. My darling starling, your plumage was richly diva dark, with a little lemon to sheen the screen. Your blackbird call of "On The Radio" sounded even better on the TV. What a vision to tell, in lyrics that quick stick like magic tape on my head:

"...This is how it works:

You're young until you're not

You love until you don't

You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry

You cry until you laugh

& everyone must breathe

Until their dying breath

No, this is how it works

You peer inside yourself

You take the things you like

And try to love the things you took

And then you take that love you made

And stick it into some

Someone else's heart

Pumping someone else's blood

And walking arm in arm

You hope it don't get harmed

But even if it does

You'll just do it all again..."

& again until my dying death I yearn to learn from your music lessons for life that lessen this load. I wish to bliss off your blessings that make this road rise with me. I vote to float on the flow of love that soothes this savage heart, that you pump into my blood from yours, measure for measure, treasure for pleasure to treasure... To know Juno REgina SPEKTor is to live out loud proud of the august reign of the quixotic queen of the spinning-top pop gods & goddesses, & of this here black diamond dog's breakfast of champions.

+++++++++++++++

Oh for the love of goddess, the sheer delight of such a bird sighting, to detect the specter of the Spektor: The accolades from the charge of the late night light brigades pour down now like November rain. Regina, you've never looked better. My darling starling, your plumage was richly diva dark, with a little lemon to sheen the screen. Your blackbird call of "On The Radio" sounded even better on the TV. What a vision to tell, in lyrics that quick stick like magic tape on my head:

"...This is how it works:

You're young until you're not

You love until you don't

You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry

You cry until you laugh

& everyone must breathe

Until their dying breath

No, this is how it works

You peer inside yourself

You take the things you like

And try to love the things you took

And then you take that love you made

And stick it into some

Someone else's heart

Pumping someone else's blood

And walking arm in arm

You hope it don't get harmed

But even if it does

You'll just do it all again..."

& again until my dying death I yearn to learn from your music lessons for life that lessen this load. I wish to bliss off your blessings that make this road rise with me. I vote to float on the flow of love that soothes this savage heart, that you pump into my blood from yours, measure for measure, treasure for pleasure to treasure... To know Juno REgina SPEKTor is to live out loud proud of the august reign of the quixotic queen of the spinning-top pop gods & goddesses, & of this here black diamond dog's breakfast of champions.

+++++++++++++++

Thewaymouth,thats some interesting writing mister. I hope you do it all the time and about lots of other stuff other than... someone else who does.

I'm a fan of reading and try to do my own writing as often as I can and from reading yours theres definitely talent going on in there. The ears that aren't ears and the eyes that ain't eyes are listening and seeing and it's finding its way onto pages. tHEwAymouTh.