Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

I lost my breath.

I just completed my Regina Spektor CD collection! YAYY! I have never heard most of the 11:11 cd and I LOVE PAVLOV'S DAUGHTER. I was cleaning up my apartment and I stopped and sat down and listened to the song. I was amazed of the simple words but the strong meanings.

If you're wondering why the heck my name is I like wonder bread is cause its from Samson. "He ate a slice of Wonder Bread and went right back to bed"

I just completed my Regina Spektor CD collection! YAYY! I have never heard most of the 11:11 cd and I LOVE PAVLOV'S DAUGHTER. I was cleaning up my apartment and I stopped and sat down and listened to the song. I was amazed of the simple words but the strong meanings.

If you're wondering why the heck my name is I like wonder bread is cause its from Samson. "He ate a slice of Wonder Bread and went right back to bed"

Hey, I was right! I looked at your username a few minutes ago for a few seconds and I figured it out myself. My name is kind of based on my e-mail address, because I couldn't think of anything else when I registered.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

now im working on learning the words to all the songs... i just have an urg to know all her songs by heart..... im weird. i know..

Regina doesn't even know all of her songs by heart. Perhaps you could fill in for her next time she's not feeling so hot?

that reminds me i have this adorable version of 'Prisoners' where she forgets the words and an audience member reminds her... it is the cutest thing ever and she slips in a thank you between "tumbling" and "and for the bars" i love it, now whenver i sing it i add that in and other regfans i hang with say "thats not in the song" and i just smile to myself.

Well, if it is true she has written about 500 songs, she is kinda catching up to Mozarts impressive heap of works... I can imagine you might forget some of them. I can't imagine you could learn all 500 by heart, although I'm sometimes surprised how good some people are at recalling songs they haven't heard for ages and just sing them perfectly with all the words in the right place...

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

that reminds me i have this adorable version of 'Prisoners' where she forgets the words and an audience member reminds her... it is the cutest thing ever and she slips in a thank you between "tumbling" and "and for the bars" i love it, now whenver i sing it i add that in and other regfans i hang with say "thats not in the song" and i just smile to myself.

Ahaha! I love that too! I love her humanness...and yes, I have this need to know all of her songs by heart too...Hmm...

breathable-

You've responded to several of perks posts. Just want you to know that she's not ignoring you. She is out of the country for a week or so. It will be a bit before you hear from her. But I'm sure she'll address your posts once she is back.

Ahh thanks! Yeah, I read somewhere that she went to France..or maybe it was Canada? Haha..Just trying to get to know the forum I suppose...I really really like LOVE it here...I already like her and I haven't even had a conversation with her yet...Her sense of humor is my favorite. Smiler Thanks for letting me know, though...You are so incredibly kind.