Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

what is your favourite clip of regina?

hi guys, this is my second post lol, ive been reading this forum for about a month, and i must say you guys crack me up a lot esp. when you talk about how addicted you are to her, cause i can relate to most of the things most of you guys say lol. im a new fan of hers, and this site helped me a lot, ie: live song downloads(i have like most of her songs now thanks to you guys Smiler), and the interviews are great!

One thing that really got me laughing was when someone posted up where that one SUPER fan went up to her during the tel aviv concert and took a photo of her(im really wondering how that photo came out lol that person should post it) it was so funny how she handled it, simply classic!

Anywho, my fav. clip of her has got to be the practice space interview, i laughed so hard when she made that "awwwwwwwe" sound she was so cute, it was like she was a little kid in awe. Also the part where she was described how the piano felt like plastic spoons.

Cyn-

Another great find.

She is always at her best when she interacts directly with the crowd. It's usually priceless.

Something else of note. When she gets to the boxes of Tangerines, so cheap and juicy. Check her reaction on Juicy. She still acts like she's shocked at the audience partcipation yet you know that everytime she sings it at every show she gets the same reaction. God, I love her! Cool