Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

what is your favourite clip of regina?

this is so crazy good Cyn! you get the sooperdooper regina vid internet raider award!

i love this song and its one of my favourites to sing... my bf is famous in our hometown for beatboxing... partially because everyone else just is no good at it, but im definatly gunna have to try it with him doin the beatbox part... it looked like she was having fun.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

Not favorite clip, but I just wanted to share how cute it is =) a girl asks her to play Braille... and as a bonus a performance of carbon monoxide. =)

I think I saw that on youtube. The girl shouts out 'please play braille' or something like that, but she's not demanding, she's sweet, and Regina says all bashfully, I don't remember it, and she says, but thank you for knowing it. So cute.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

quote:

Not favorite clip, but I just wanted to share how cute it is =) a girl asks her to play Braille... and as a bonus a performance of carbon monoxide. =)

I think I saw that on youtube. The girl shouts out 'please play braille' or something like that, but she's not demanding, she's sweet, and Regina says all bashfully, I don't remember it, and she says, but thank you for knowing it. So cute.

Smiler

I remember seeing that and thinking how funny it is that you guy to all these shows with people shouting requests and everything and then there's this video that's like "Um, excuse me Regina, can you please play Braille?"

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

The CBS Sunday Morning interview is still my favorite by far. I think it's the most personal and insightful. The whole thing about not being worthy of writing music given the beauty and quality of classical music. The humbleness of her being. Just blows me away.

I absolutely agree!!!!! Like 100%! That video is just amazing! And it really does a good job of revealing Regina's talent to the world.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

quote:

Smiler

haha. I forgot to link it. Oh well I'm glad you guys found it anyway =)

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

oh and i forgot this is another of my favourites!

my fave part is whe she gets her guitar out after 20 years of snow...

i wont ruin it for you tho...

I loved that one!!!!!