Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

what is your favourite clip of regina?

I am still relatively new here, sorry if this was discussed before, but this amazed me... Regina being impossibly gorgeous, with an intense performance of The Flowers. She stopped about 3 minutes in, stopping dead because a fan was ill. She organized assistance, waving the fans aside alike Moses parting the Red Sea, assuring the fan was OK. She then resumed the song in the EXACT SPOT where she stopped. An amazing performance enhanced by her concern as a person for her fans:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

She is so pretty in the one where she digs up her old stuff! I've seen pics from that one too but never ever knew there was a video =)

And I never knew her dad is in the us video!

Oh that was an MTV video from back in the day (I would post the link but i don't have it!! sorry!) when Soviet Kitsch first came out and when she digs up her old stuff (including like a dollar bill she wrote on or something) she makes the cutest squeal! ahh hold on i have a still of a young regina from that video.

tumblr_m94328mZDt1qgdv99o1_400.png

This isnt necessarily a clip "OF" Regina, but I thought it was interesting. Most of you probably know this but I just found it out. In the Virgin Queen where Regina is sort of mumbling, she's really singing the words "family come home" backwords. I don't really know if it was intentional but someone posted a video of it backwards so here it is, around 1:20 or 1:27 I think (also it sounds beautifully creepy):