Sign in to follow this  
Willows_Rose

Songs Again... LOL

So... as everyone knows I recently left a nice rant about how Regina's "Songs" CD was sold out.

Yesterday was just a normal day you know... I was just on the computer and on impulse I looked on eBay for Regina's Song's CD, and there it was!!! $21.95 with $3.00 shipping... so I begged my mom (I'm 17 and no, I dont have a job but I want to wait for school to end!!!)to get the CD and told her "It isn't sold anymore! It'll cost like $100 by the time I can afford it!!".

So after a bit of discussion... she bought it. I did a nice dance and went to sleep so happy... then this morning at school, I mean after weeks of being on the list on CdBaby, I got the email...

~~Hi Devon -

You asked me to tell you when this CD arrived, and it's here!

REGINA SPEKTOR: Songs

CLICK HERE TO BUY IT:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/spektor2

It's back in stock now. You're the first to know. It just got here

an hour ago.

We can send it to you in tomorrow morning's mail. Just click this

link:

Enjoy!~~

Oh my... $14.00 with $3.00 shipping....

LOL, that sucks. I can't effin believe that! but you know, it just proves I love her music, I actually bought it before it was in stores.

Thought I would share my misfortunes with everyone.

So... as everyone knows I recently left a nice rant about how Regina's "Songs" CD was sold out.

Yesterday was just a normal day you know... I was just on the computer and on impulse I looked on eBay for Regina's Song's CD, and there it was!!! $21.95 with $3.00 shipping... so I begged my mom (I'm 17 and no, I dont have a job but I want to wait for school to end!!!)to get the CD and told her "It isn't sold anymore! It'll cost like $100 by the time I can afford it!!".

So after a bit of discussion... she bought it. I did a nice dance and went to sleep so happy... then this morning at school, I mean after weeks of being on the list on CdBaby, I got the email...

~~Hi Devon -

You asked me to tell you when this CD arrived, and it's here!

REGINA SPEKTOR: Songs

CLICK HERE TO BUY IT:

It's back in stock now. You're the first to know. It just got here

an hour ago.

We can send it to you in tomorrow morning's mail. Just click this

link:

Enjoy!~~

Oh my... $14.00 with $3.00 shipping....

LOL, that sucks. I can't effin believe that! but you know, it just proves I love her music, I actually bought it before it was in stores.

quote:
Originally posted by Willows_Rose:

Buyers remorse. Don't give it another thought. It was worth that much to you yesterday, it still is today. This will happen to you so mnay times in your life. With cars, computers, jewelery, homes etc. Relatively speaking it isn't a huge hit at all and you didn't take it anyway.

Now quit your whining and go get a job. Wink

lol, well i think it's awesome that you were determined to legally buy the cd instead of limewiring it or whatever people do these days, because it's really unfair to the artists.

I just got mine today!! Big Grin

And I probably would have bought it on Ebay for that price in another month or so if it still wasn't available on CD baby. The total for me came to $16 dollars with standard shipping.. So it's only a little bit more.