Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

a place to post in french..if you so choose.

i thought that we have enough french speakers now to start a french post.

je veux commencer cette <<post>>? avec la chanson "Baobabs" parce qu'il est a pro pos le livre Le Petit Prince, un livre celebre en francais par Antoine de Saint-Exupery. C'est un bon livre et je suppose que la plupart de gens francophone ont le lire. Aimez-vous le petit prince, et pourqoui? je pense que le livre est trop profond pour les enfants, parce qu'il est a pro pos de la mort, et l'amour. mais je l'aime.

J'aime la partie de la chanson "baobabs" quand regina dis "and I wouldn't raise my child inside the city anyway. they grow up too savvy and they grow up too fast" Ceci est si vrai dans la societe moderne.

**mon francais n'est pas bien. Corrige mes erreurs s'il te plait**

i thought that we have enough french speakers now to start a french post.

je veux commencer cette <<post>>? avec la chanson "Baobabs" parce qu'il est a pro pos le livre Le Petit Prince, un livre celebre en francais par Antoine de Saint-Exupery. C'est un bon livre et je suppose que la plupart de gens francophone ont le lire. Aimez-vous le petit prince, et pourqoui? je pense que le livre est trop profond pour les enfants, parce qu'il est a pro pos de la mort, et l'amour. mais je l'aime.

J'aime la partie de la chanson "baobabs" quand regina dis "and I wouldn't raise my child inside the city anyway. they grow up too savvy and they grow up too fast" Ceci est si vrai dans la societe moderne.

**mon francais n'est pas bien. Corrige mes erreurs s'il te plait**

Roll Eyes tee he he - free translation says....

I want to begin this <<post>>? With the song "Baobabs" because it is on the book The Small Prince, a famous book francais by Antoine of Holy exupery. This is a voucher delivers and I suppose that most of French-speaking people have to read it. Do you like the small prince, and pourqoui? I think that the book is too deep for the children, because it is death, and love. but I like it

I like the party of the song "baobabs" when regina says "and I'S wouldn't raise my child inside the city anyway. they grow up too savvy and they grow up too fast" This is so true in the modern society.

my francais is not well therefore correct my errors please

Now the Brooklyn translation:

Yo, let's start with that freakin song "Baobabs" because it's in that damn book they made us read in 6th grade, The Little Prince. You know, that famous book by Antoine WhatsHisName. Didja like it or should i fogedaboudit?

Don't bother correctin me. OUT. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Roll Eyes tee he he - free translation says....

This is a voucher delivers and I suppose that most of French-speaking people have to read it.

hehehehheehhee..... this is hilarious.... what i was trying to convey and god i hope this is what i said.. "it's a good book and i suppose that most french speaking people read it." ive heard it is a book most francophones read at least once in their lives....im glad i got it outta the way b/c its a sad book... i suggest you read it andreseng.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i suggest you read it andreseng.

I did sweety. In sixth grade! It was required reading.

Didn't you read this?

quote:
Now the Brooklyn translation:

Yo, let's start with that freakin song "Baobabs" because it's in that damn book they made us read in 6th grade, The Little Prince. You know, that famous book by Antoine WhatsHisName. Didja like it or should i fogedaboudit?

Don't bother correctin me. OUT. Razzer

wow.... see, i think thats harsh for you kids... theres a quote in there somewhat like 'the body is only a shell, you soul is eternal" that is deep shit 4 a kid.... and the fact that he dies. there are alot of concerning issues in this book that i wouldnt have understood as a kid.

dans ma classe de francais nous avons parle de ce livre et nous avons discute a pro pos de notres epines (comme les epines de la rose). hehehe un garcon a leve ses mains et il a commence frapper le garcon pres de sa chaisse. il a demontre ses epines.... lol

andreseng...tu es de Brooklynn?

C'était une bonne idée de créer un fil français, n'est-ce pas?

J'adore "Le petit prince". C'est un livre très célèbre dans le monde francophone, et un cher livre dans ma collection. Il a une profondeur belle et simple que même les enfant peuvent le lire et le comprendre. C'est vrai qu'il s'agit de la mort et l'amour, mais il s'agit aussi de la vie, de l'amitié, de l'esprit dans chaque personne. Tout le monde doit le lire pendant sa vie.